As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Kingsrey TIG Welding Tungsten Electrodes Diam.1.6mm, 2pcs Pure Tungsten+2pcs 2% Cerium 1.5% Lanthanum Thorium, 1.6x150mm 10pcs Mixed PackagingKingsrey
- Product package: 10pcs pack, including 2pcs pure tungsten + 2pcs 2% cerium tungstengrey + 2pcs 1. 5% lanthanum tungstengold + 2pcs 2% lanthanum tungstenBlue+ 2pcs 2% Thorium TungstenRed, each size is 1/16'' x 6'' / 1.
6 x 150mm dia x L;. Longtime service life, high cost performance. Arc stable, doesn't scatter arc. Superb craftsmanship, preferred material.
2. Static Arc
White 0.8% Zirconiated, 10pc TIG Welding Tungsten ELECTRODES RED/White/Grey/Blue/Gold/Green 1.6mm/2.4mm 1.6mmStatic Arc
- Sizes available: 1. 6mm, 2. 4mm. Premium quality tungsten electrodes for use on a wide range of metals and TIG welding applications. Length: 150mm; Pack quantity: x10 Choose what you require from the options. Colours available: blue, Grey, Gold, Red, Green, White.
TEN-HIGH TIG Tungsten Electrodes, 1.6mm x150mm 10pcs Pack., WL20Blue Lanthanum Tungsten Electrode, Lanthanum 2%TEN-HIGH
- Start arc easily&durable: it is easy to start the arc and has the lowest tip temperature. Good performance: good welding performance. Its electric conductivity is most closed to that of 2% Thoriated Tungsten.
Size: diam 1. 6 mm × l 150 mm, tig tungsten Electrodes with 2% Lanthanum. Application: the lanthanated tungsten electrode is mainly used for DC welding, but it also performs well for AC welding.
No radioactivity: the lanthanum in the tungsten electrode is a rare earth element and has no radioactivity hazard. This helps to prevent grain growth and increase the service life. If there is no overload current, the life is longer than thoriated tungsten electrode.
|Height||5.99 cm (2.36 Inches)|
|Length||20.5 cm (8.07 Inches)|
|Weight||0.2 kg (0.44 Pounds)|
|Width||0.79 cm (0.31 Inches)|
With 2% Lanthanum, TIG Tungsten Electrodes Diam.3/32inch, 2.4mm x150mm 10pcs Pack., WL20Blue Lanthanum Tungsten Welding Electrodes RodsKingsrey
- Excellent welding performance, and stable arc, reduced cutting-edge corrosion, more concentrated arc, low combustion rate, better electrical conductivity, faster arc starting at low current, durable and reduced downtime;.
Suitable for dc / ac conditions, the performance is closest to thorium tungsten, environmentally friendly and non-radioactive, it is the best substitute for thorium tungsten;. You can easily weld carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum and copper alloy, nickel alloy, titanium, nickel, also suitable for welding pipes;.
Product package: tig tungsten electrodes with 2% lanthanum 10pcs pack, each size is 3/32'' x 6'' / 2. 4 x 150mm dia x l, one end color: Blue;. Better mechanical cutting performance, prevention of thermal shock, Recrystallization temperature is high, good ductility, better creep resistance, electronic functions are lower.
|Weight||0.18 kg (0.4 Pounds)|
Kingsrey TIG Welding Tungsten Electrodes Diam.1/16 inch, with 2% Cerium, WC20Gray Cerium Tungsten Welding Rods, 1.6mm x150mm 10pcs Pack.Kingsrey
- Mainly used for welding small parts, intermittent / spot welding;. Cerium tungsten wc20 gray suitable for soldering iron / carbon steel, suitable for DC welding, but will also show good results for AC welding;.
Excellent welding effect, more durable. Product package: 10pcs pack 2% cerium tungsten rods, each size is 1/16'' x 6'' / 1. 6 x 150mm dia x l, one end color: Gray;. Non-radioactive, green and environmental protection;.
TIG Welding Tungsten Electrodes Diam.1/16 inch, WT20Red Thorium Tungsten Welding Rods, with 2% Thorium, 1.6mm x150mm 10pcs Pack.Kingsrey
- In particular, it can withstand overload current and has superior welding performance than pure tungsten. Product package: tig tungsten electrodes with 2% thorium 10pcs pack, each size is 1/16'' x 6'' / 1. 6 x 150mm dia x l, one end color: Red;.
It is widely used in DC welding field. Advantage: the comprehensive performance is excellent, which can perfectly meet your needs. Holmium tungsten is the preferred material for high quality welding;. Performance: arc starting is easier, good electrical conductivity, the electronic function is lower, the wear resistance is high, and the recrystallization temperature is high Good mechanical cutting performance, and the arc is stable, easy operation and long service life; Good plastic packaging is easy to transport and we bear the logistics damage.
Alternative electrodes: read the precautions carefully before using thorium tungsten, because thorium tungsten has certain radioactive hazards to the human body, so you can also choose lanthanum tungsten and cerium tungsten instead. Application: thorium tungsten wt20 red is usually used for DC negative electrode or positive electrode such as carbon steel, stainless steel, nickel alloy, titanium alloy, etc. Etc.
|Weight||0.1 kg (0.22 Pounds)|
TEN-HIGH TIG Welding Tungsten Thoriated 1/16 inch with 2% Thorium, WT20Red Thoriated Tungsten Electrodes, 1.6mm x175mm 10pcs PackTEN-HIGH
- Size: diam 1. 6 mm × l 175 mm, tig Tungsten Electrodes with 2% thorium. Low burn-off rate: thoriated tungsten electrode operates far below its melting temperature, there is considerably lower rate of consumption and less arc wandering for greater stability.
Start arc easily: thorium plays an important role in increasing the electrode emission qualities of thoriated tungsten electrode, which can improve arc starts and allow a higher current carrying capacity.
Good performance: Fine welding performance, widely used and less welding contamination than other electrodes. Application: it"s used primarily for DC welding and even in high current range on DC it can be very good operation.
|Weight||0.1 kg (0.22 Pounds)|
|Width||5.21 cm (2.05 Inches)|
EWG 1.0 mm x 175 mm x 5-Pack 0.040", TIG Welding Tungsten Electrode Mixed tri-oxides PurpleKUNWU
- Excellent substitute for thoriated Tungsten electrodes. Wide current range and low burn-off rate. Normally use for welding magnesium alloys and aluminum alloys.
5 pack of mixed tri-oxides purple, 5pcs 0040" tungsten electrodes for TIG Welding. Wide current range and low burn-off rate. Easy arc starts and good stability.
Non-radioactive tungsten electrodes; excellent substitute for Thoriated Tungsten electrodes. Size of 7" 175mm in length and 004" 1. 0mm, 5-pack is enough for beginner welding or repairation, 3/32" 2. 4mm 1/8" 3. 2mm in diameter, 1/16" 1. 6mm, each one rod can use for about a week. Easy arc starts and good stability.
2.0% Lanthanated WL20 Sky Blue TIG Welding Tungsten Electrode 1/16"x6" & 1.6mmx150mm 10PKRIVERWELD
- 1/16"x6" & 1. 6x150mm. 2. 0% lanthanated WL20 Sky Blue. Tig welding Tungsten Electrode. Pack of 10 .
|Height||6 cm (2.36 Inches)|
|Length||22 cm (8.66 Inches)|
|Weight||0.12 kg (0.26 Pounds)|
|Width||12 cm (4.72 Inches)|
10Pcs TIG Welding Tungsten Electrodes 0.8% Zirconiated 1.0/1.6/2.4/3.2mm WZ8 White Tip for AC Tig Welding 2.4mm*150mmWalfront
- Easier to start arc than pure tungsten electrodes. Its tip can keep spherical in the high load current to reduce the seepage of tungsten. With good corrosion resistance and current carrying capacity.
Non radioactive no contaminatin tungsten rods with reliable arc-striking and a low burn-off rate. Not easy to melt to contaminate the workpiece under high load welding. Mainly used for AC welding of magnesium aluminum and their alloy.
|Height||5 cm (1.97 Inches)|
|Length||20 cm (7.87 Inches)|
|Weight||0.1 kg (0.22 Pounds)|
|Width||5 cm (1.97 Inches)|
|Part Number||Wal front7zp4vax6te-03|