As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. New 2020
28"-37.5", Wooden Hockey Stick, Pink, Blue Metallic Silver/Black, 37.5", Silver, New 2020 Uwin TS-X Hockey StickNew 2020
- Classic bow shape. Specially contoured handle assists with hand movements. Straighter curve enables young players to develop basic skills.
Model CN 400 Low Bow Field Hockey Sticks 37.5"Model
- Full composite 40% carbon + 60% Glass Fibre. Field hockey Stick Low Bow Profile. Best for dribbling and Drag Flick. Light weight and Well Balance. Maxi head bend Location 200mm.
Browning Nanocarb Aerolite Pink Hockey Stick 37.5"Browning
- Length - 37. 5". Brand new, unused stick. Construction - carbon graphite, glassfibre aramid REINFORCED.
37.5", STX Surgeon RX 101 Hockey StickSTX
- Same shape as our more advanced Surgeon RX stick, but with a lower carbon construction and no control channel. Allows for the player to grow through the Surgeon RX line as their skills advance.
|Height||5.08 cm (2 Inches)|
|Length||95.25 cm (37.5 Inches)|
|Width||11.43 cm (4.5 Inches)|
|Warranty||See manufacturer website for details|
GRAYS GX3500 Jumbow Hockey Stick 2019/20, 37.5 inch LightGRAYS
- The gx3500 jumbow has a soft feel for developing a good first touch. The jumbow shape is a low bow that allows you to perform 3D skills including drag-flicks and aerials.
Grays hockey stick gx3500 jumbow Mx Grey-Black 37. 5l. Grays classic GX resin mix offers trusted quality. Jumbow is a traditional low bow.
|Height||0 cm (0 Inches)|
|Length||0 cm (0 Inches)|
|Width||0 cm (0 Inches)|
Y1 Hockey, 2021/22, Hockey Stick Mens & Womens Hockey Sticks, 37.5 Inch Adult Hockey Stick Low Bow Black, Carbon Fiber Hockey Stick, Carbon & Aramid/Fibreglass CompositeY
- Material - our glb 50 hockey stick is made from a blend of 50% aramid/fibreglass for increased impact absorption and 50% premium Japanese carbon fibre for superior strength which enables a good combination of hitting and slapping power. Used by the world’s best players - our quality brand is represented on the field by some of the world's best players, including Anna Toman, Phil Roper and Brendan Creed.
Y1 hockey, carbon & aramid/Fibreglass Composite, hockey stick mens & womens hockey sticks, 37.5 inch adult hockey stick Low Bow Black, Carbon Fiber Hockey Stick.
Adult hockey stick - the glb 50 hockey stick in size 37. 5 inches is the perfect stick for ball trapping and power hitting. Made from premium japanese carbon fibre blended with aramid and fibreglass, this stick will allow super hitting power whilst absorbing the strongest impact vibrations.
Weight: 525g. The power transfer and response you get when hitting a reverse stick is truly incredible with this stick. We have pioneered a new extended backhand powerzone that takes inspiration from the back of a cricket bat. Design - this revolutionary stick combines a smooth low bow with a squared shaft and face to ensure trapping and hitting does not get impacted by the bow profile.
Model Field Hockey Stick Mid Bow MB-X80 Weight Light 80% Carbon Size 37.5"Model
- Mid bow bend profile 25mm, Bend Location 300mm. Field hockey stick 80% carbon + 10% Kevlar + 10% Glass Full Composite. Strong pu glossy finishing, PU Super Soft Grip.
One of the most powerful sticks out on the ground due to its composition and great weight to balance ratio. It has been constructed with a 20mm bow & Kevlar heel & edge protection.
37.5 inches, STX XT 401 Hockey StickSTX
- The rx 401 is ideal players anywhere on the pitch who are looking to develop their 3D game. The 40% construction allows competitive players to take their game to the next level without sacrificing control.
The xt 401 is built for the competitive player with 40% carbon and an extreme low bow shape for precision skills.
|Warranty||See STX.com for warranty information.|
37.5 inch Light, Kookaburra Cardinal Hockey Stick 2019/20KOOKABURRA
- Dual Core construction. Kookaburra�s unique soft feel resin formula promotes feel and dexterous control. Reinforced backhand edge. Kookaburra logo branding. Kcf texturised playing surface for enhanced contact area.